All the Things I can do While “Stripping”. I tried it and I'm hooked.
Beauty

10 Things I can do While “Stripping”

This post is sponsored by Bioré, but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.

I tried it and I’m hooked.

You definitely thought I was getting ready to divulge on some juicy closet life type stuff huh? Well, I did have the best birthday a girl could have doing a pole dancing class a few years ago. But… I wasn’t exactly heading in that direction. I’m talking about everything I can get done while Biore’s Pore Toner and Strips are getting deep in my pores.

I really love this combination. These two just fit perfectly together. First Witch Hazel alone has amazing skin benefits and then you combine that with products from an OG in the beauty world like Bioré® and you’ve got yourself a winner.

Bioré® Pore Clarifying Toner is combined with witch hazel’s ability to tighten pores, purify, refresh and help heal skin. The strips use C-bond technology to work like a super magnet, locking onto and lifting out deep-down dirt, oil, and EVEN stubborn blackheads from your most clogged pores. AND… the rest becomes history! Leaving all of those other pore strip copycats eating their dust.

What’s even better, is all of the things I can do while stripping.  Check at the full video below 🙂

1. I can strip while reading a book.
  2. I can strip while working out….or watching the workout video.
  3. I can strip while conspiracy theorying. Definitely not a word, but I’m quite positive that its an action.
  4. While chatting with my mom. – I just love her!
  5. While winding down for some “me” time.
  6. While serving the interwebs.
  7. While binge watching my shows.
  8. While creating something dope!
  9. While going through my morning routine.
  10. I can even do it at night before bed.

Using Biore is so easy that I don’t have to worry about anything else except applying the strip and going on about my normal daily activites.

January 28, 2019 at 12:16 pm

I love the Bioré strips! I always have a package on hand and they are so easy to use. My husband even uses them!

robin rue
    January 28, 2019 at 12:17 pm

Love this. I have used Biore strips for many years. I love the clean, fresh feeling i get afterwards.

January 28, 2019 at 12:35 pm

Hasn’t everyone tried out the Biore strips by now. They are easy to use and yes you can do other things while they are working on your face.

Janet
    January 28, 2019 at 1:03 pm

I have such oily adult skin that it’s insane! I need these strips in my life and so do my daughters.

January 28, 2019 at 1:22 pm

Haha, I love the title of this post! I like your list. I need to start using these because I do have blackheads. I’ll be picking up a box for sure.

January 28, 2019 at 1:36 pm

I really like the title of this post it cracks me up. I could use a few of these myself my skin needs help. Taking care of your skin should be something we should do every day.

Karen
    January 28, 2019 at 1:39 pm

I have to try this combo! I do my best to keep my face clean and clear, but my pores don’t always cooperate.

Paula Schuck
    January 28, 2019 at 2:15 pm

I have two teen daughters and we are all BIORE fans here. They love the strips actually and use their part time job money to buy them often. This is a fun post about the strips. My girls are super familiar with all of the reasons to use these. I will look for the new products here. The kids have several of them and I now use many Biore items too. The cleanser with charcoal is my favourite thing.

cait
    January 28, 2019 at 2:16 pm

these are truly my favorite to use and i was a little hesitant about what this post ws going to be about when i saw the title ha- great idea!

Kimberly Croisant
    January 28, 2019 at 5:02 pm

We all need to do self care and this product sure does help with that. Great info and something to always consider.

Nikol
    January 28, 2019 at 5:27 pm

This post title made my day!! I love these strips so much!

Marcie W.
    January 28, 2019 at 6:25 pm

I recently made it a point to step up my skin care routine and I love the idea of adding in these easy to use pore strips. I cannot wait to give them a try!

Tasheena
    January 28, 2019 at 7:36 pm

These are wonderful ideas. I love the Biore toner and strips. I’ve added them to my winter skincare routine, and I’ve seen an amazing transformation.

Ricci
    January 28, 2019 at 10:37 pm

Biore strips are my JAM!! I love how easy they are to use and how much GUNK they get off my nose! Yikes!

Pam
    January 28, 2019 at 11:36 pm

Haha the title for this post definitely had me confused before I read it! But I do love those biore pore strips.

Heather
    January 29, 2019 at 1:13 am

The title of the post totally threw me off. It’s awesome! I’m going to get those strips for my teenager.

Beth
    January 29, 2019 at 3:24 am

The title of this post is great! I’ll have to look into getting this for my teens.

Terri Steffes
    January 29, 2019 at 4:38 am

LOL, you did it with the title! Who knew what you were going to tell us! Love the post and you are right, I can do all those things while stripping.

Chubskulit Rose
    January 29, 2019 at 12:54 pm

Ha ha ha, you got me there. I was like, there’s no way ha ha. You gave me a new meaning of stripping lol.

Nancy at Whispered Inspirations
    January 30, 2019 at 6:01 am

These Biore products look amazing. Witch Hazel has so many benefits. Thanks for the recco!