This post is sponsored by Bioré, but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
I tried it and I’m hooked.
You definitely thought I was getting ready to divulge on some juicy closet life type stuff huh? Well, I did have the best birthday a girl could have doing a pole dancing class a few years ago. But… I wasn’t exactly heading in that direction. I’m talking about everything I can get done while Biore’s Pore Toner and Strips are getting deep in my pores.
I really love this combination. These two just fit perfectly together. First Witch Hazel alone has amazing skin benefits and then you combine that with products from an OG in the beauty world like Bioré® and you’ve got yourself a winner.
Bioré® Pore Clarifying Toner is combined with witch hazel’s ability to tighten pores, purify, refresh and help heal skin. The strips use C-bond technology to work like a super magnet, locking onto and lifting out deep-down dirt, oil, and EVEN stubborn blackheads from your most clogged pores. AND… the rest becomes history! Leaving all of those other pore strip copycats eating their dust.
What’s even better, is all of the things I can do while stripping. Check at the full video below 🙂
- I can strip while reading a book.
- I can strip while working out….or watching the workout video.
- I can strip while conspiracy theorying. Definitely not a word, but I’m quite positive that its an action.
- While chatting with my mom. – I just love her!
- While winding down for some “me” time.
- While serving the interwebs.
- While binge watching my shows.
- While creating something dope!
- While going through my morning routine.
- I can even do it at night before bed.
Using Biore is so easy that I don’t have to worry about anything else except applying the strip and going on about my normal daily activites.