I finally pulled out my fall attire. I have no clue why I was holding out. Our chances of getting a day in the 70 degree range here in the Midwest is pretty slim at this point. The weather is changing whether I like it or not. I definitely wasn’t ready, but fall is here…
Besides being forced to change my attire I really lucked out when I put on my fall jacket today. First, I forgot how super cute it looked on me, but I remedied that forgetfulness of mine by following up with some impromptu vogue (work, turn to the left, work it girl). But my even bigger score was what I found in the pockets.
I’m just going to say it now…don’t judge me. My winter pocket treasures:
- $10 dollar bill. YEEEESSSSS!!!! Money cometh to me…
- A black hair tie. So you’re wondering why this information is worthy of a blog post? If you don’t understand why I’m excited about this you completely don’t understand the struggle of looking for one and its no where to be found. Right now I’m looking around for a safe place to keep it all the while hoping I don’t hide it from myself.
- Some peanuts from a Southwest flight??? Now, I’m trying to figure out why peanuts from a flight even survived this long. Why in the world didn’t I eat them? Geeze!
As I try to back track my last flight and process this information, let’s talk about the exciting things that we can look out for.
- Pumpkin Flavors: I’m definitely a sweet potato pie girl but I love all of the pumpkin flavors that are reminiscent of fall. While I’m writing this my mind is drifting toward cinnamon ice cream, apple pie and brisket?? That’s weird.
- Fuzzy socks: OHHHH MMMYYY GOSHHH!!! I love fuzzy socks.
- Oversize sweaters – I pretty much can cuddle with myself
- BOOTS!!!! ankle boots, thigh high boots, and calf boots, oh my!
- The beautiful hues of red, orange, yellow and brown leaves that cover the trees and take over the landscape
- Hats, Gloves, and Scarves – I’m most excited for all of my scarves but how can you not love being cozy.
- Hot cocoa!!! -It’s pretty self explanatory
I hope you all are just as excited about the Fall as I am. What’s your favorite part of Fall?